The inner part of the thighs is a problem area for the accumulation of fat in the body, especially for women. It makes his paws look ugly and he’s even harder to lose than that stubborn pot-bellied dog. The best way to lose thigh fat is to follow a healthy diet and practice the right exercise regimen.
Follow the 7 exercises below to get started with the perfectly toned, slim legs you’ve always dreamed of.
Exercise to reduce inner thigh fat at home
Belching They are an excellent exercise to burn fat. They engage every muscle in your body and are also great for building strength. Do them 10 to 20 times for best results.
- Stand in a squat position with your palms flat on the floor.
- Then kick your feet back and get into a plank position, keeping your arms extended.
- Immediately return your feet to the squat position.
- Then, get up from the squat position.
#2. bowing lunge
the Dashing targets with reverence the inner thighs and helps stabilize the hips, thus improving your overall posture.
- Start to stand up.
- Now move your left leg back to the right so that your thighs cross, bending your knees as if you were leaning over. As you bend, bring your palms together.
- Repeat the same with the right leg. This completes one repetition.
Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 repetitions.
#3. glute kickbacks
As its name indicates, this exercise strengthens the gluteal muscles.
- Start on all fours with your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Making sure your back stays straight and parallel to the floor, kick your heel up toward the ceiling. Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position.
- Do it again with the other leg.
Do 10 to 15 repetitions on each leg.
#4. frog jumps
As the name suggests, frog jump It’s about jumping like a frog. However, don’t be fooled by its simplicity. This is an extremely effective exercise that engages the hips, glutes, and hip flexors. To burn off the extra fat that makes your thighs look unattractive, give the frog a try.
- Start standing with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Now squat down on the floor and put your hands in front of you.
- Hold this position for a second or 2.
- Now jump and move like a frog.
- As you land, absorb the energy by bending your knees and sitting on your hips.
#5. jumping jacks
You can judge the effectiveness of this simple exercise by the fact that even the US military uses it as a warm-up exercise and to keep fit.
- Start jumping on your feet.
- During the jump, raise your arms above your head and jump with your feet apart.
Run it 5 times.
#6. Side Lying Double Leg Raises
This is a variation of the traditional lateral leg raise, where the upper leg acts as resistance when lifting the lower leg. the additional advantage of this exercise is that it not only targets the thighs, but also the thighs and obliques.
- Lie down on one side of the body. Rest your head and neck on your forearm.
- Keep your fingers close together and pointing away from your body.
- Now slowly raise both legs as high as possible. The legs must always remain stacked.
- Hold the position for about 2 seconds before returning to the starting position.
Perform 1 to 2 sets of 15 repetitions for each side.
#7. Sumo Cup Squat
sumo squats they are effective for not only toning your thighs and buttocks, but are also great for getting rid of stubborn abdominal fat.
- Start with your feet wider than shoulder width apart and at a 45-degree angle.
- Now squat down to a 90 degree angle as you bring your hands up to meet your chin.
- Then, rise halfway up before lowering back down.
- You can also keep the weight off while doing this to increase its effectiveness.
The key to getting the best results from exercise is to stick to a schedule without skipping a beat. Do you follow your exercise program religiously or do you ignore it occasionally? What other exercises do you do to keep your thighs in shape? Let us know in the comments.