These cookies are seriously magical. Super easy to make and without any flour, you can feel good about eating way more than just one. Make sure neither your coconut oil or butter is melted. You want them both at room temperature, but solid or the cookies will spread too much while baking.
Looking for even more keto recipes to try out? We have a lot of delicious ones ready for ya.
|PREP TIME:||10 mins|
|TOTAL TIME:||35 mins|
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. butter, softened
- 3 tbsp. granulated Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 c. sugar-free dark chocolate chips, such as Lily’s
- 1 c. coconut flakes
- 3/4 c. roughly chopped walnuts
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl stir together coconut oil, butter, sweetener, salt, and egg yolks. Mix in chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- Step 2Drop batter by the spoonful onto prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 15 minutes.