We all dream of healthy, soft and shiny hair, but many of our usual care can damage and weaken it. Some of them are things we do automatically, without thinking, but they affect the health of our hair.
We would like to share 20 simple but great habits that you can use to protect your hair and help it grow healthy and strong.
20 Dampen your hair with a little pure white vinegar after using the shampoo and leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing. Your hair will look brighter and shinier from the first time you try this.
19 Once a month, use a natural mask based on avocado.
18 Wash your hair with raw egg yolks instead of shampoo. Although it may seem strange, this natural product moisturizes your hair better than many commercial beauty products, without weakening it.
17 Don’t wash your hair too often. This will remove an excessive amount of oil from your scalp that your hair needs for nourishment and growth.
16. Use a sulfate-free shampoo. Sulfate is one of the most damaging agents that strips natural moisture from hair. There are dozens of sulfate-free products on the market that will help you care for and strengthen your hair.
15 . Braid your hair loose before going to sleep. It will give you beautiful beachy waves in the morning, keep your hair from getting tangled and breakage when you move in your sleep, and make your hair grow faster.
14 Massage your scalp every day with a wooden bristle brush to activate blood circulation in this area and stimulate hair growth.
13 Protect your hair from the sun. You can use sunscreens or special styling products in the summer, which will protect your hair from chlorine and salt water.
12 Don’t blow dry your hair too often. Let it dry naturally or use a drying lotion or leave-in conditioner to protect your hair from the heat.
eleven Dry your hair well before going to bed, if you don’t want to have bad hair when you wake up. Wet hair is much more delicate and prone to breakage.
10 Avoid heat curlers, such as hot straightening irons or curling irons, and never use them without a heat protectant spray. The high temperatures of these devices weaken the hair fibers.
9. Argan oil has many beneficial effects on hair. Use it for split ends and dry scalp or as a leave-in conditioner.
8. Don’t brush your hair when it’s wet, it weakens it and makes it more susceptible to breakage. Instead, use a wide tooth comb while showering after applying hair conditioner.
7. Do not dye or bleach hair. Dyes contain harsh chemicals, such as ammonia, that cause significant damage to hair and can also cause scalp burns.
6. Use a satin or silk pillowcase for your bed. This material will reduce damage to your hair by not pulling or holding it like ordinary pillowcases do when you flip and shake it at night.
5. If you have damaged hair prone to split ends, you should trim your hair every eight weeks to keep it healthy.
Four. Take biotin. This vitamin favors the growth of nails and hair and facilitates the regeneration of the skin.
3. Relax! Nothing damages your hair more than stress. As much as you take care of yourself, if you don’t reduce your stress levels, your hair will never look as beautiful as it could be.
2. Eat well. Your hair is nourished by everything you eat. If you avoid proteins, natural fats and vitamins in your diet, your hair will suffer.
1. Feed your hair regularly with natural or commercial masks, rich in vitamins and oils.
Preview Photo Credit depositphotos