It is amazing to see how fast the fashion industry is changing and creating new trends. What’s hot this season will be hot in a year or two.
but some clothing styles are so versatile, stylish and elegant that they remain fashionable and virtually unchanged for decades.
Today we decided to review the most unforgettable dresses that have shaped the course of haute couture in recent decades.
16. Marilyn Monroe (The Seven Year Itch, 1955)
15. Julia Roberts (Pretty Woman, 1990)
14. Angelina Jolie
13. Audrey Hepburn (Sabrina, 1954)
12. Grace Kelly (To Catch a Thief, 1955)
11. Audrey Hepburn (Breakfast at Tiffany’s, 1961)
10. Elizabeth Taylor (Cleopatra, 1963)
9. Elizabeth of Bavaria (Sisi)
8. Michelle Pfeiffer (Scarface, 1983)
7. Diana Princess of Wales
6. Kate Winslet (Titanic, 1997)
5. Coco Chanel’s little black dress
4. Jennifer Lopez
3. Monica Bellucci (The Brothers Grimm, 2005)
2. Sarah Jessica Parker (1998)
1. Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Preview Photo Credit Source: REX/Shutterstock / Broadimage/REX/Shutterstock /
Local box office (HBO)
Preview Photo Credit CHARBONNEAU / BEI/REX/Shutterstock